New type of dashboard. Where to get?

• Looked at some pictures of a Norwegian Corrado who had the new type of dashbord.

His car's a -93 2.0 16V, and he has the new handles, knobs, steeringwheel etc. I expect some of these car's been wrecked in germany,and has been sent to a scrap dealer. Is there anyone of you that can distribute some hot-tips of scrapdealers who may have a complete dashbord for sale?

Does anyone of you have the new type for sale? I want it :grinning_squinting_face:

Thank you for your help!

• Hi Peltz :)

Sorry for my bad english, but it's long time gone, when I wrote the last words in English.
    It's not easy to find a new dashbord, but if you go in "Verkaufen" sometimes you can find a new "Armaturenbrett" in this category.
    Maybe Ebay can help you or I write in german a seach for you. You can copy this words for you.

Ich suche ein "neues" Armaturenbrett (neue Schalter...) ab Baujahr 93 für meinen Corrado.
    Wenn ihr etwas da habt, bitte mit Preis antworten. Porto und Versand bitte mit angeben (Norwegen)
    Bitte in English antworten...

(I seach for a "new" dashbord (new knobs...) model 93 for my Corrado.
    If you have anyone, please answer with price. Pastage and dispatch please add it (Norway)
    Please answer in english...)

I hope, I can help you a little bit...
    Take care... :cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!