Beiträge von Peltz

Looked at some pictures of a Norwegian Corrado who had the new type of dashbord.

His car's a -93 2.0 16V, and he has the new handles, knobs, steeringwheel etc. I expect some of these car's been wrecked in germany,and has been sent to a scrap dealer. Is there anyone of you that can distribute some hot-tips of scrapdealers who may have a complete dashbord for sale?

Does anyone of you have the new type for sale? I want it :grinning_squinting_face:

Thank you for your help!

Hey.

Thinking of getting my engine rebuild approved by the authorities, but they demand eigther a complete TUV on the car with the engine, or TUV from a similar car.

Just to make this a bit easier, I started thinking about getting a copy of the Golf Limited (16VG60) approval. As far as I know two Corrado's was made with this engine also. Is there anyone who has any documentation on these? What's the exact difference between the Corrado G60 and the Corrado (or Golf) 16VG60? (of course the engine is different, but thinking of brake size, 4 lug, 5 lug, suspension, rear brakes and so on)

Thanks for any help.

If anyone have the papers (TUV?) on the 16VG60 in Golf or Corrado, please let me know!

Hello.

I know many of you have increased the engine power, and I'm sure there's some Corrado G60 i germany who's been at TUV and approved this.

Is there any who have any papers from TUV on changing the engine power from ex 160 bhp to 250 bhp?

The Norwegian stat controll will not approve anything like this, since VAG only made VR6 with more than 160 hk, and then for getting approved ex 250 bhp, I'll have to get a TUV on this.

Anyone??

Please help!!

Is there anyone out there who has done this brake upgrade? I'm thinking of the brakekit delviered by Badger Five (UK). The kit is Seat Ibiza Cupra brakes, the upgrade kit comprises a Pair of 305x28 disks, Caliper Carriers, Brembo 4-Pot calipers, pads, stainless braided hoses (call to confirm spec)and all associated mounting hardware and instructions.

What I'm wondering, is whitch wheels will fit, with these brakes..??

I know Brock B1 9*16 ET 15 does'nt fit, and I know Badger Five wrigths that minimum clearence bethween the wheel hub and the spokes on the rim must be at least 38 mm.

For eksampel, my rims, Keskin KT3 9*16 ET 15 has a clearance of 40 mm, and will teoreticaly fit my car, but I'm not intending to buy one and test.

Does anyone know 100% what rims will fit, and what ET and size? It's moastly 9*16 rims who's interesting, in ET 15 and ET25.

Hello.

I'm searching the web for VW Motorsport parts, for use in my -91 Corrado G60. Thinking of G laders, getribe, short-shift kits and so on. Is there anyone here on the forum, who has something of this, and wants to sell it?

Is there any firm who's focusing on these parts, and sells them to a reasonable price?

Thanks for any answear

In Vw Scene many cars got the dashbord in ex. white "leather" , and matching seats. The original seats are used as base, only the colour is changed, and it looks awsome.

Witch firms do this kind of work in Germany? Thinking of sending my dashboard and doorsides down for a "tune" up.

Allso, I've seen that there exists a ready box, made for larger speakers than the 4.5" speaker in the door. I'm planing to put a Boston Pro 6.5" front set in my car, but some modifications need to be done to meake this happend. If I can buy the box, the speakers mounted in, I save a lot of work.

Anyone?

Hehe..I've been waiting for this car in 12 years, I guess I could wait a couple of months more. Thank you for your answear. Please, let me know if there suddenly appears some xenon headligths for our car, who's complet and approved.

Hello.

Since there's so much good help in here, I'll just have to ask along to get more superb answears to my questions.

I'm thinking of getting a complete Xenon headligth set for my Corrado G60, but I DON'T want this to be a kit, since this ani't leagal in Norway, and if the gouverments catch you driving with one of these kits, you get a large fine. Is there any TUV aproved sets, complete lamps, with the engine, cleaner that will fit on the car without building the front end to beeing some other car?? Or is there any complete kit's that will work, and who's TUV approved?`

Thank you for any help.

Zitat von Thomas

The problem with the compressor is, that it is too loud, has to less pressure (and, if you change the wheel, it doesn't hold for a long time).

A alternative is to change the whole engine or better, replace it with a VR6.

OT: Kristiansand? I've been there three year ago for diving :winking_face:

There exist complete silencer kits for it, cost a total of 2800 € included supercharger, silencer, and brackets, for plug and play mounting. Hoped to find this cheaper in EU, but dosen't look like it's easy to find. A stock lysholm, with stock pulley, charges 1.0 - 1.1 bar, and is maintainence free, so...AND, if you're going all the way, mount a 52 mm pulley, 1.5 - 1.6 bar, and still less maintainence than the G lader. People have been driving over 200 K km with a pulley under 60 mm so...

OT: They say Kristiansand is a nice place to do diving. I don't know, since I don't dive, but since I'm from the north of Norway, originaly, I'd say it must be better to dive up there.

Zitat von Thomas

BTW:

Better you take a turbo than a compressor :exclamation_mark:

Nein Danke!!

I'm thinking of changing the g lader, but I don't want to convert to a turbo set.
    I can get hold of screwcompressor sets for 2.500 €, so buying a complete turbo kit, or one of the seriously expensive kompressor kits of SLS is out of the question.

If anyone other thinks of changing their G lader, tell me about it..

Zitat von Thomas

That was a firm called T.E.C. - does'nt exist any more.

Ask: http://www.k-tech-polish.de/

Boys, this is wonderful..a sincerly amount of info gathered on one place..

Since you know all this, you probably know who delivers complete plug - & - play screw compressor kits for my G60...?? Lysholm, Rotrex, BBM, Eton, and so on..

I guess you know who's serious making and delivering these kits. Price is allways an issue.

Thank you, thomas!

Hey.

My first post here. I've heard of a firm in, austria, or Germany that made complete dashbords, ready to mount for Golf II and Corrado. Thay had a stand on the Essen Motorshow 2003, I think. Do anyone know where to find this firm? E mail adress, homepage, anything?

Does anyone know if there's any firms producing any ready fitted dashbords to a Corrado?

Thanks for any help

Peltz