Help with translating...

• Guten abend vwcorrado.de viewers... :)

I have tried to get in contact with a dealer in germany, but he hasnt repeated to me, so i thought it maybe would help if i wrote to him in "German", and thats what i would like you to help me with... :super:

The text is:
    Hello Alfey Automobile.
    I have looked at your corrado VR6 1.hand+vollau
    I have a few questions.
    Is the sunroof electric?
    Are there heat in the seats?
    Is it the original 2.9l engine with only 91.000 km on it?
    Is it the new type of dashboard or old type?
    I would like to se some more pictures of the interior and the engine and the
    boot if its possible to?
    If you could answer me in english it would be nice.
    Thanks

Jimmy,Denmark

So this is the text an if you would help me, it would be lovely...

Jimmy
    :danke:

Jimmy Christensen, Dänemark
    Corrado 2.9 VR6, 1993, "Brand new"

• Hey Jimmy, try that one :winking_face:

Rgds Martin

• That was just perfect!...
    Thank you so much...
    Now i hope to hear from him...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

:super:

Jimmy :) :super: :p: :winking_face: :flirt: :grinning_squinting_face: :danke:

Automatische Anzeigen

• I think it was in the south north german

Alfey Automobile
    Hauptstr. 42
    D-21755 Hechthausen

What was you also thinking of?... :p:

Jimmy

Automatische Anzeigen

• If anybody in this forum knows anything about the car it would be nice if you wrote all that you knew about the car...
    I have "read" the thread from tyler´s add and what i could find out one of the problems was that there wasnt airbag
    ...when did the airbag started to come?...And what does it mean?...
    That the body i older or what?...If someone would highlight some of the other issues from the thread on english it would also be very nice...

Thank you everybody for helping me... :)

Jimmy

• The thread from Tyler talks about the dealer and a little bit about the car.
    That what you mention with the leather is, that no one could recognize the actual state.
    The price seems to be a little bit to expensive.
    The car has no Airbags. You could order Airbags from 8/1994.

But the seller seems to be Ok. One of the writers (VR4EVER) bought his Corrado there and is fully confident with the seller. He only sell sportcars and got lots of the good VW's directly from VW garages.

• Okay, thanks alot Pepe-VR6, then it makes som sense :)
    Well my feeling is that i really would like to se it...And i dont care about airbags, i like it better without...
    The problem is that he doesnt answer to my emails i have sent him, and there is a way of 500 km to his shop...each way...

Mabey i should call him,and se if he can speak english... :)

About the lether, the actuel state, by that you mean condition, how good it looks?...or what?...

It is a bit expensive, but its hard to say when you havent seen the car in real life...I know that i really would like to se it, even though the price will be insane if i get it to Denmark... :biggrin:

Jimmy

Nobody that knows anything about the heat in the seats?...

• Maybe you can ask VR4EVER if he can make a call or visit the seller. He already bought his car there as I mentioned.

Yes, actual state means the looking. Are there scratches, cracks or something else. But there is one thing. The seats are electrical Recaros, so I would wonder if they aren't with a heater in it. That would make no sense to me.

Oh my god, you are from denmark. so you have to pay taxes on the corrado? It wouldn't be less I guess?

Automatische Anzeigen

• Hehe...Thanks alot Pepe-VR6...
    I think i will contact VR4EVER and hear out some things... :)
    I also thought it would be wierd if there werent heat in the seats, but it is a nice feature, thats why i asked.
    And yes im from Denmark and there is a lot of taxes :hahaheul: But the VR6 are expensive in denmark so the price would allmost be the same but the car wouldn´t...you see the ones in denmark are "old" and broken... :) this one has only driven 91000, has electirc recaro and looks indeed very pretty...

Thanks alot for your help :)

Jimmy
    :danke:

• Im still not hearing from him...What can i do?...Call him?...could i just assume that he speeks english?...
    He wont answer by e-mail...
    I have just written a letter to VR4EVER...

Does enyone have a good idea?...

Jimmy :grinning_squinting_face:

• Pepe-vr6
    I have contacted him so now i will wait a couple of days...
    If not i will call Alfey and speek english or very very very bad deutsh... :grinning_squinting_face:

Thank you all for your help...
    I apriciate that...

Jimmy

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!