Invitation to the database!

• Hi all, im having this same posting in the foreign users forum, but i dont think all u guys are always looking there.

My English is not very good, but my "Deutch" is a total waste :grinning_squinting_face:

So, then u know that :)

But Okay i would invite u my site, its for all corrado owners near Holland, a collection of photo's and members

the url is http://www.corrado-database.nl

I hope to see you there registered!

Registrieren Sie bitte Ihr Corrado @ www. corradodatabase .com, die größte Corrado Abbildung Bewirtung! :cool:

• hehe this languages can be really humerous sometimes :winking_face:

gebruiker aanmaken means that you can register an acount, so that you can add your own corrado on it :)

Registrieren Sie bitte Ihr Corrado @ www. corradodatabase .com, die größte Corrado Abbildung Bewirtung! :cool:

• im busy with that, for the moment, you can insert in "overig buitenland" where also another german is located...

Automatische Anzeigen

• Ok, i'm registered...

tip: if you really want a huge database of corrados, you must change the text into english, nobody understands things like "Woonplaats" or "Leeftijd"
    If it should be a world-wide collection, one should use also a world language... :wink:

• well im working on that (even complicator) so stay tuned for a week or so!

Automatische Anzeigen

• With my browser is everything ok, i'm pc-supporter... :winking_face:

I think there is a problem with the page, for example to big pictures or something like that...

I exchange the type to VR6, then i enter 1992 and fill in 4 pictures... Kleurcode, gekocht op and informatie is blank, maybe is that the problem??

• Okay guys! you can all register now! i've added language support!

no available in Dutch en English, but i can add Deutsch i no time, but my Deutsche language is worse, so if there are volunteers

Anyway, REGISTER NOW!! :grinning_squinting_face:

• extra info: at first the site is dutch, but when you click on "gebruiker aanmaken" please choose English, en when you login the complete site is in english!

i can do the same thing with deutch, if i had a translator..

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!