kompressor kit fur corrado g60

• Does anyone know of a homepage that sells replacement kompressors(rotrex,turbomex,roots,eaton,lysholm) for the corrado g60 in germany???
    any help would be greatly appreciated

PS: sorry i don't speak german,but this was my last option :heul2:

• thx a bunch mang... =)

but it doesn't say anything about prize...do you have an estimate?

+if anybody knows any places in germany that sell turbomex or rotrex i'd be gratefull
    :schrei:

Automatische Anzeigen

• Hi!

These rotrex kits are in my opinion no alternative. The motor has less NM (only 220NM) an the horsepower of 180 BHP is not even a reason for a change. If you change the rotation you can get a better performance with less money.
    So think about it. The G-Lader is one of the most efficient chargers ever made.

CU Daniel

• The information on that site is messed up if you look at the kompressor without the kit you wil see that they promise at least a 50% increase in hp and nm
    Besides it's suppose to have 3 chips sets (1 for 180, 1 for 220 and 1 for 240-260

And a site called www.k-power.de used t sell a kompressor similar to rotrex(turbomex) supposed to give 260bhp max....they now changed name to g-power and the site doesn't even mention anything about kompressor kits for VW just for BMW =( therefore i must find another tuner\company in germay where i can buy a kompressor kit

PS:this was done in a jiffy sorry for the messy\wrong spelling :grinsup:

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!