Any "cool" drives in Germany ? (places to see and cool drives)

• Hi,
    drive the "Kasseler Berge"(a very hilly piece of autobahn near the City of Kassel) with your Corrado VR6. You will be astonished, that the Corrie beats cars which are normally faster on the "autobahn". But follow the speed-limit-signs very strictly, because the police is on the autobahn also:motz:

• Ok - Anything to reccomend checking out in the area between and/or around Wolfsburg and Berlin - as we will eventually drive thru that area - after coming back up from the Stevio pass down between Italy and Switzerland.

• Hi,
    okey, I think you have already informed yourself about the possibilities in Wolfsburg(VW-Museum, Autostadt). I don`t know, but perhaps it is possible for you to visit the VW-production-line in Wolfsburg- it`s very impressive. Wolfsburg has also a quite impressive Museum of Modern Art.
    Otherwise there isn`t much more impressive between and around Wolfsburg and Berlin-only sand, forests and the river "Elbe":(. But of course Berlin itself is very interesting-"millions "of young People visit the town for partiing(they don`t close the pubs here at midnight as in London:zwinkern:), but also for art, architecture, theater and having a good time.

• Hi,
    okey, I think you have already informed yourself about the possibilities in Wolfsburg(VW-Museum, Autostadt). I don`t know, but perhaps it is possible for you to visit the VW-production-line in Wolfsburg- it`s very impressive. Wolfsburg has also a quite impressive Museum of Modern Art.
    Otherwise there isn`t much more impressive between and around Wolfsburg and Berlin-only sand, forests and the river "Elbe":(. But of course Berlin itself is very interesting-"millions "of young People visit the town for partiing(they don`t close the pubs here at midnight as in London:zwinkern:), but also for art, architecture, theater and having a good time.

There will definatily be some trips to the pubs...lol...:) - been in Berlin a few times before, it's a vibrant city to be in :)

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!