Any experience with any of the "Edelstahl Fächerkrümmer" on ebay?

• Anyone have any of the "Edelstahl Fächerkrümmer" sold on ebay this in theyr Corrado's?

How does it differ from the original ?.

Any tips on brands etc.....

regards

• Hello,

I have no idea what engine your car has. For the G-Lader to take the best one hand, the manufacturer Tezet. I've ever seen a cheap NoName of ebay built, it was also ok, the fit is not quite as Tezet, but ok.

• Hello,

I have no idea what engine your car has. For the G-Lader to take the best one hand, the manufacturer Tezet. I've ever seen a cheap NoName of ebay built, it was also ok, the fit is not quite as Tezet, but ok.

Ok, mine is a VR6

• Ok,

Alle die VR6 fahren und einen Fächer verbaut haben könnten einmal kurz posten was Ihrer Meinung nach der beste ist, und was Ihr von den preiswerten Alternativen die es bei ebay gibt haltet, so vom Preis, der Passung, eben alles was wichtig ist.

• Ok,

Alle die VR6 fahren und einen Fächer verbaut haben könnten einmal kurz posten was Ihrer Meinung nach der beste ist, und was Ihr von den preiswerten Alternativen die es bei ebay gibt haltet, so vom Preis, der Passung, eben alles was wichtig ist.

Could you please translate to english?.....my German is sadly very bad.....to put it mildly....;)

Automatische Anzeigen

• Ok,

Could you please translate to english?.....my German is sadly very bad.....to put it mildly....;)

He only ask all other members of the forum to give response on their "Fächerkrümmer".
    But it would be helpful to know your car in your Profile.

Automatische Anzeigen

• Stainless Steel Manifolds.
    If you need a new manifold for a VR6 I think it will cost about €800 from VW. So the Raceland SS manifolds are better value whilst they do not really give performance gains. Miltech and Supersprint both make flowed manifolds which will improve performance a little but they are very expensive!

So in short. If your manifold is bust, buy a Raceland one on E-Bay. Think they even come with a long warranty.

95 VR6 Storm. Recaros, A/C, Konis. CCG#454

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!