Older BMW flashing light and showing some kind of "card" (credit card size)

• While driving into Berlin (autobahn) last week this older BMW closed up on me from behind starting to use his blinkers and also flashing his light (although he was so close I could hardly see he flashing the lights) - also the guy in the passanger seat seem to try to hold op a (credit card size) card - somehow looks like he was trying to look like an "official".

I chose to ignore em - and thought if they wanted something and/or was official they would have some sort of lights or something - also noticed when he didn't get a response he took off on the first "ausfart" where one could rest at - but without a manned gas station and that kind of things.

I didn't notice the number plate of what country the car was from - so not sure if they where trying to pull some funky tricks or something...

Any idea what they try to pull off ?.

I was alone in my car (though a m8 was in another car in the area)

• Hi,
    there are "provider-cars" from the police on the autobahn, which can film you if you don´t obey the speed-limits, follow the car before you to close, overtake on the right and so on. But they will show a police -sign in one or the other form, when they finally stop you.
    So i think, that you met some idiots. Perhaps you had some trouble with them before?
    Showing the credit size-card was perhaps a foto-handy, in order to frighten you.

• Hi,
    there are "provider-cars" from the police on the autobahn, which can film you if you don´t obey the speed-limits, follow the car before you to close, overtake on the right and so on. But they will show a police -sign in one or the other form, when they finally stop you.
    So i think, that you met some idiots. Perhaps you had some trouble with them before?
    Showing the credit size-card was perhaps a foto-handy, in order to frighten you.

yea - where no reason for some "officials" to stop me at least - so I think it was someone up to some funky stuff.....lol....:)

Never saw the car before or after this - and they never went up on the side to show any sign (I was in mid lane)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!