Possible to fix heater control panel ?

• Anyone know if it's possible to repair the copper bit that controls speed of heater FAN ?.

(where it slides the copper "lip" over the copper, I presume to regulate resistance?).

If so how would one do it?, and possible to get new parts ?.

• my english isn´t perfect but i will do my best :winking_face:
    is the copper lip behind your fanspeed regulator broke? or is it just without function, then maybe it can be corroded between the rotary switch copper and the circiut board.
    works the heater fan in some levels of the rotary switch or complete not?
    you should put the whole control panel out there and check the copper lip of the switch...

greetings

Mit einem Auto bewege ich meinen Körper, mit meinem Corrado jedoch meine Seele

• my english isn´t perfect but i will do my best :winking_face:
    is the copper lip behind your fanspeed regulator broke? or is it just without function, then maybe it can be corroded between the rotary switch copper and the circiut board.
    works the heater fan in some levels of the rotary switch or complete not?
    you should put the whole control panel out there and check the copper lip of the switch...

greetings

Yea the copper lip seem to be ok, and it worked on 2, 3 and 4, but not 1.

I shorted it on 1 and then it ran as it should - but after I messed a bit with it it now only run on 2 and 3 - have to push in on 4.

Can I get the lip out by itself ? (it seem to be ok - but maybe some corrosion on it - is it supposed to make contact with something on the backside of that "copper strip" ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!