SLS Chip, SLS60

• Hello German Corrado Friends!

Sorry for my bad german :winking_face:

I have bought a complete engine package from Germany, via Ebay.

In the package there is a ECU, with a chip installed, a yellow label on the chip says "SLS60". I guess it is made from the german tuner SLS tuning, but does anyone know which setup it is made for???

I am thinking of pulley size, camshaft etc....

It would be super if anyoone knew something about this chip...

Thank you....

• The best thing for you to do is call SLS. The Chip could be for every possible setup.
    Sls will probably not know either for which setup it is...
    Hope i could help. Greetz from Germany.

Automatische Anzeigen

• I think you will not get any info on it...
    Which set from sls did you purchace?
    If you have the valve for the bypass, please leave this out, it will ruin your motor.

• I did not purchase it as a set.

I bought a complete engine via Ebay.de The guy who sold did not tell me anything about this chip.

The engine was sold without the G-charger so I do not know the size of the pulley.

There is no By-pass valve installed on the the engine, and for me the rest of the engine seems to be in original condition.

Automatische Anzeigen

• Hi Again..

Here is my answers SLS, so I guess it is safe to use with the engine...

> > hello,
    > >
    > > when it it a yellow label,the chip is from the year 1998.
    > > RPm is 7000
    > >
    > > Pulley size,from the customer i dont know
    > > --
    > > SLS Tuning
    > > Steffen Johannes

Hi Steffen
    >
    > Thanks for your fast answer!
    >
    > Do you think it would be harmfull for the engine to fit a 68mm pulley whit
    > this chip?
    >
    >
    >
    > Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    >
    > Kenneth Jakobsen
    >
    > KJ Racing - http://www.AIM-racing.dk

you can install it,its no problem
    --
    SLS Tuning
    Steffen Johannes

• I´m not really happy with this answer. You can buy Chip for 70 pulleys or 68 or 65,and more. What s up,when this Chip isn´t for a 68 but for 70 or 73 pulley.
    Mabe it could not be very good for your engine,so like you drive an normal pulley and the chip is original,or not.
    I self better would better buy a other chip,bevor i could destroy my engine because this money. . . .

Greetings
    Blasphome

### Carpathian Forest ### :wolke:
    ----------T.N.B.M--------- :twisted:

• I could also be possible thats the chip isn´t only for a pulley in any size,it could be its also for a camshaft or anything else.
    If the chip you should buy is writen for your engine-management,and your engine will be run better as when you dont know for what is writen this one you have now and its wrong.
    That s what i´m thinking about this. . .

Greetings
    Blasphome

Automatische Anzeigen

• Von Sls hat er ja die mail das er ihn mit 68er rad einbauen kann, die gelbe bezeichnung auf dem chip deutet wohl darauf hin das es nen 68er rad chip ist... so habe ich das zuminderst verstanden..

• Please understand that i bought this ECU (with the SLS chip) with an engine.
    So this ECU has been connected to this before. But I bought the engine without the G-charger, so all I wanted to know was if I could fit a 68 mm pulley... Anyway I will try this ECU later today...

• Yes,it SHOULD be connected to the engine,and because you don t know for which size of pulley it is written,i think better buy a other chip. they aren´t so expensive!

OUTCAST Oben in der Antwort von SLS steht ja nur das die durch das gelbe Label sagen können,dass er halt von ´98 ist und wo die Drehzahlgrenze liegt.
    Haben ja auch geschreiben,dass sie nicht sagen können für welches Laderrad der geschrieben ist. Von daher finde ich die Aussage,kannst Du ruhig nen 68er Rad fahren nicht so ganz richtig. Was ist denn,wenn der nur für nen 70er,oder vielleicht ja sogar für ein 74er geschrieben wurde?
    Dementsprechend würde der Motor danach doch ein Wenig zu mager laufen,oder sehe ich das falsch? Bevor ich mir dann wegen den paar Euros meinen Motor schlimmstenfalls schrotten würde,würde ich mir lieber einen neuen Chip kaufen,wo ich mir auch sicher bin,dass der auch wirklich auf mein Setup und Laderrad passt!
    Gibt ja nicht umsonst für jede Laderradgröße den entsprechenden Chip.
    Kann deshalb die Aussage von SLS auch nicht nachvollziehen,hört sich ja fast so an,als könnte man mit egal welchen Chip von denen egal was für n Laderrad fahren.
    Aber zum Glück muß jeder selber wissen wie er soetwas handhabt!

danishg60 Can´t you ask the guy where you bought the engine,what he had driven for a pulley whis this chip?!

Greetings
    Blasphome

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!