Need some help again...

• Hello again vwcorrado.de users

I have now almost sold my own corrado, so i can afford to by a new one from germany...

But im stuck...

The last couple of days i have found out how it works,about getting a car to Denmark, with different numberplates, and so on...

So thats not the problem, the problem is the car that also have been talked about at this site...

The Corrado VR6 from Alfey automobile:
    http://home.mobile.de/SID8x0x.…=EGN&id=11111111159097958

Isnt it possible to get some info about the car through you?...

Because of what i can see it looks nice...But its still for sale?!...Or is it?...

Is it because its to expensive?...

If someone really nice person would make a call for me i would be so happy...
    I already have tried to contact another member from this site that also have bought at Alfey, but havent heard from him?...

I have tried to E-mail Alfey but without luck

I havent tried to call him by myself as i think if he knows that im driving a long way he would mabey not sell it as cheap as if it was one who lived around the cornor?...Do you understand me?...

I would like to know:
    How long it has been for sale
    Has there been many looking at it
    Is it build in 7/94 or is it registrated at that date
    If there can be talked about the price, i dont know how it works in Germany, but in denmark you normaly can talk about a cheaper price, specially with dealers
    Does everything work, abs, klima, centrallocking, immobiliser, windows
    Is it the original engine
    The condition outside as inside, the lether, the inside roof, scratches, rust, damages
    The servicebook, has it followed the kilometers and has the parts, oil and belts been changed when they should
    Is there any defects, electrical, brakes or somthing like that
    Has it been driving in winterseason
    Rust underneath the car

If you can figure out somthing else you are welcome

Would you translate this for me as i dont understand it?
    1.Hand(2 Einträge 1xVW Wolfsburg 1xBesitzer)

Please help me...It would make me so happy... :)

Regards Jimmy
    :danke:

Jimmy Christensen, Dänemark
    Corrado 2.9 VR6, 1993, "Brand new"

• Isnt there one kind soul that would like to help?...
    I have sold my car on thursday, so its close to find a new one...
    at least there is a couple of quistions you could answer without calling him if thats the problem?...

Please be kind to help me with whatever you can... :)

Jimmy

Jimmy Christensen, Dänemark
    Corrado 2.9 VR6, 1993, "Brand new"

• Would you translate this for me as i dont understand it?
    1.Hand(2 Einträge 1xVW Wolfsburg 1xBesitzer)

How many pre-owners, first was VW Wolfsburg and second was the first private owner.

Hvor mange ejere den har haft, den første VW selv og som nr 2 en privat person.

Jeg har ikke så meget tid for tiden, men jeg kunne evt. skrive en e-mail for dig med dine spørgsmål på tysk hvis det kunne hjælpe dig.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!