Lysholm Kompressor

• huhu,

hier geb ich euch die Möglickeit, den Schriftverkehr zwischen John Betz Bahnbrenner.com zu lesen.

very mitered or madamI would ask a few unto your compressor and would be grateful for reply sinceI drive a g60 in sciurocco1 and there is not much space I would like to knowmassI can your compressor mounted on the g60 bracket fit with modifications tothe g60 bracket what can be done to boost pressure and holds on as long isthe price of the compressorI can also go with him two bar of boost pressure Yes, mounts on the stock G60 bracket...made to replace the g-lader, directbolt on.30 psi is pretty high.... I'd say 20-25 max psi reliably.Price $ just under $3k usd plus shipping.
    is there a possibility to get him quiet because I want to enter thecompressor tüv also in what I must do the conversions of the drive also fits Yes, silencer option will follow after the release of this new kit thissummer. there are empirical values ye have run tests with the compressor on safe orare they driven1.32 Liters per rev, near 400bhp capable, up to 20k rpm reliable. what is the price for a compressor with a holder and the drive for thecompressor Read above I think it would be by Your side more infos in the internet as a videoshould have seen to give her the chances are very good intressenten fromGermany, many of the compressorresponding to an I would be very grateful thank you to one you and your teamin advance
    Yes, more information will be released sooner to the shipping date. Thanks for the inquiryJohnny BetzBBM

Am besten kopiert Ihr euch das und lasst es euch übersetzen.

MFG :biggrin:

• fahre den k24 bisher mit serien wellen 2 l hubraum und 1,5 bar ladedruck 3 bar benzindruck. dem grösstmöglichsten llk edelstahl krümmer mit weastgate s2 sagrohr s2 düsen schmiedekolben.h-schaft.blockverstärkungsplatte,gefederte sintermetall kupplung
    bin aber gerade dabei ihn auf 2,1 l auf zu machen indem ich ein kurbelwelle mit 95,5 hub verwende mit gt 30 lader da ich jenseits der 500 ps will.
    Aber trotzdem der lysholm mich intressieren würde.
    Genau deshalb denk ich tierschützer das wenn 2 bar realistisch sind dürfte die Leistung des Motors bei jenseits der 600 ps liegen mit der endsprechenden abstimmung.
    Und der riesen Vorteil wäre, dass der Lysholm damit einem GT 30 Turbo in ansprech Verhalten weit überlegen ist.

MFG

Automatische Anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!